Hoje eu encontrei um bom app para ouvir podcasts no Nokia Lumia 1020 com o sistema operacional Windows Phone chamado Podcast Lounge, que está na versão 220.127.116.11 e acabou de ganhar uma nova versão com as seguintes características:
- Updated the routine for the image proxy to better handle filenames with escaped spaces
- Bug with downloading non-favourites (keyname is getting lost) fixed
- Offline files were not getting updated in the episodes list if the user navigates back fromplayer page after last episode has played
- Offline file tag on player page was not getting updated when the last file was deleted in a continuous playback state
- Adding authorised podcasts under the “my library” interface didn’t work (keyname was being reset in-between setting password and downloading RSS)
- More resilient to duff podcast settings files – repaired without user being notified
- Podcast episodes list now shows the cache first before updating over the network which should significantly improve episode load performance. Any change in UI will cancel the update.
- Position of download summary page list is now preserved when tombstoned
- Adding a new podcast with an invalid URL structure now shows a proper error rather than a notice to send a debug email report
- Returning to the player screen sometimes didn’t update the offline status of a podcast after it had been deleted (it’s because we are now closing the player)
- Added some additional status reporting for the resource-intensive task within settings – this status is persisted between sessions using the INI file
- Improved the settings UI to reflect better differentiation between UI downloadsand resource-intensive downloads
- Fixed RSS parser to better cope with null image references or other URI errors
- Fixed XML detect routines to deal with incomplete feeds and other errors
- MountEpisodesFromRSSFileMemoryOptimised is now far more robust and can deal with feeds ordered in different ways (i.e. newest or oldest first)
- Addressed system-wide bugs in updating the “new” episode counter (we were assuming that the favourite was mounted which caused the update to fail often)
- Added a catch for Audible AAX files and display a warning saying they aren’t compatible
- Now detected for GDR3 and remove BlueSmart as it’s no longer needed (fixed in OS)
- Episode menu fixed for a bug where selection wasn’t registered
- Options selection debug entry corrected to actually report menu entry selected
- A podcast completing and closing the player did not trigger the “now playing” menu entry to be removed – fixed
Este é a primeira compra utilizando o crédito de 50 reais feito pela Microsoft na compra do Lumia 1020 e pelo que pude testar até o momento o dinheiro foi bem investido!
Para fazer o download basta clicar neste link.