O programa N-gage ganhou uma nova atualização para a versão 1.010_131, onde foram efetuadas as seguintes alterações e correções:
- There was an issue that occured when a user reached 10,000 N-Gage Points, the application would exit unexpectedly and refuse to re-start. This issue has been addressed.
- On some devices, if a user had close to fifty friends the application would behave unexpectedly. This issue has been addressed.
- An issue where Snakes Subsonic on certain devices would exit unexpectedly when hosting a Bluetooth multiplayer match has been addressed.
- An issue where Blockbreaker Deluxe would exit with an error when a user activated Bluetooth has been addressed.
- There was an issue where the WiFi connection changed to a GPRS connection during Operator Billing. This issue has been addressed.
- There was an issue where certain games would exit unexpectedly if a user selected ‘Cancel’ during the Get License.
- There was an issue where a user would launch a game, and during the ‘Attemtping Login’ screen, could not select the ‘Cancel’ button. This issue has been addressed.
- There was an error where the N-Gage Arena Rankings could not be accessed using WLAN when the device is in Offline Mode. This error has been addressed.
- Some localization issues with Spanish and French have been addressed.
- An issue where the application would freeze unexpectedly when the device is left idle on the N-Gage Arena terms and conditions page has been addressed.
- A problem with password retrieval has been addressed.
Para fazer o download visite o site do N-Gage.