O aplicativo Skype desenvolvido para celulares com o sistema operacional Android acaba de ganhar uma nova versão 1.0.1 com uma série de correções de bugs e melhorias, que são listadas no changelog abaixo:
New screen resolutions supported
We have introduced support for lower screen resolutions used on many popular Android devices, including the HTC Wildfire.
Hardware back key
When sending Skype to background with hardware back key, the Skype user interface process ends, but the library process continues to run in the background. As a result, you’ll still be able to receive incoming calls and IMs. This should help reduce Skype’s battery consumption while it’s in the background.
Signing out now exits Skype
When you sign out from Skype then it now exits the Skype application.
The full release notes for release build 18.104.22.1684 are:
* 320*240 and 240*400 screen resolutions are now supported.
* Hardware back key is now supported.
* Reduced power consumption in idle mode.
* Signing out from Skype now exits Skype.
* Improved login stability and behavior.
* Improved performance with large contact lists.
* Reduced application size.
* General bug fixes.
Via blog do Skype.